General Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the use of this website, the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods.
By browsing the Website, or placing an order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding agreement between Mouthguards Australia and You for the supply of Products.
Only persons within the Dental Industry are eligible to order from this website. For all other queries please phone Amanda on 0411668112.
Our Mouthguards Australia website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
Mouthguards Australia reserves the right to make changes to the Mouthguards Australia Website and these Terms and Conditions without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any such changes will operate prospectively from the time that the revised Terms and Conditions are published on the website and will not impact any purchase contracts entered into prior to the date of the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions.
Shipping & Delivery
Refunds, Exchange, Replacement & Cancellation Policy
- Please allow 7-10 business days (metropolitan areas) and up to 14 business days ( for country) for your order to be processed, dispatched and delivered. Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of payment and we will do our very best to ensure that postage / delivery is underway within 48hrs.
- The couriers or postal services nominated by Mouthguards Australia are only able to deliver products during local business hours (9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday). If office opening times are limited, please note this in the “special information” section when ordering.
- Mouthguards Australia is unable to deliver products to PO Box addresses.
- We try to ensure that all products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that postage and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Mouthguards Australia does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- Mouthguards Australia does not offer refunds for change of mind. You may however exchange your purchase within 30 days of receiving your order, provided it is unopened, in its original packaging and in new condition suitable for resale. The product cannot be returned once opened unless they are deemed to be faulty.
- We will replace defective mouth guards at no charge provided we are notified of the problem within 30 days of delivery.
- All exchanges / replacements may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
- In order to facilitate a return / exchange please phone Amanda on 0411 668 112.
- Mouthguards Australia reserves the right to decline to enter into a purchase contract and may cancel an order at any time prior to dispatch of the product(s).
- In the event of a cancelled order, funds paid in relation to that order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
- Prices displayed on our website are subject to change without notice. Once an order has been accepted by Mouthguards Australia and a “purchase agreement” formed the price of the product cannot be varied except by agreement between both parties in writing or by email.
- All prices listed on the website exclude delivery costs & GST. If delivery costs & GST are applicable they will be calculated and advised in checkout.
SISU® MOUTHGUARD LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMERS
*as noted on the SISU website*
- All product prices listed are exclusive of GST.
- GST and any additional surcharges ( if applicable) will be calculated in checkout.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Bank Transfer. There are no surcharges for these transactions.
- A minimum number of 12 units ordered is required before proceeding to checkout.
- Payment for orders will be processed immediately upon your website confirmation of the order.
Akervall Technologies Inc. (“ATI”) warrants that there are no defects in the materials or workmanship of the SISU® Mouth Guard that cause damage or injury to the sound, natural teeth of the user when properly used in a supervised athletic contest or coach-supervised training session. This warranty shall extend for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
ATI’s obligations in the event of a breach of this warranty shall be limited to the lesser of: (1) the actual dental expense incurred by the user; or (2) $940 per injured or replaced tooth, up to a maximum liability of $35,000 per incident. ATI’s obligations hereunder shall be reduced by the amount of any insurance that the user receives or may claim for the damage or injury. This warranty does not provide payment or indemnity for orthodontic treatments or preparation of a tooth to be used as an anchor for a bridge.
ATI shall have no responsibility or liability hereunder unless: (1) the mouth guard was unaltered and fitted by claimant in accordance with the printed instructions accompanying this warranty, (2) a complete written notice of the injury or damage is received by ATI within thirty (30) days after the occurrence of the injury or damage, (3) the notice of injury is substantiated by a statement of a licensed dentist providing necessary dental treatment within thirty (30) days after the date of injury or damage and a statement of a participating game official, if a supervised contest, or a supervising coach or school superintendent, if a practice session, that the mouth guard unit was in proper use at the time of injury and (4) the mouth guard unit is returned to ATI with the written notice of injury. This warranty will not apply if the mouth guard is stretched, trimmed or otherwise altered or misused.
This warranty is the exclusive warranty given by ATI and is made in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranty arising out of a course of a dealing, custom, usage or trade. Except as is otherwise expressly provided herein, ATI disclaims all liability for loss, injury or damage based upon negligent design or defects in materials and workmanship for the within mouth guard. ATI shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages.
Keep this dental warranty, disclaimer and store receipt in your records. In case of injury, mail mouth guard, store receipt, the notice of injury and accompanying statements to:
Akervall Technologies Inc.
1512 Woodland Dr.
Saline, MI 48176
- Do not use try to fit the SISU® Mouth Guard over braces by yourself. We advise you to consult with your orthodontist first.
- Avoid situations where inhalation or swallowing of the mouth guard could occur.
- Do not stretch the material. This may thin out the material and decrease the strength of the mouth guard.
- Do not overheat the mouth guard (over 170 degree F).
- Do not clean the mouth guard in your dishwasher or washing machine, since this could lead to deforming and weakening of the material.
- Follow the instructions regarding cleaning and storage.
- Protect your SISU® Mouth Guard from warm environments, such as hot dashboards in cars. When hot environments are unavoidable we suggest you keep your SISU® Mouth Guard in a container with plain water.